How OptiwAI manages the language preferences?
OptiwAI interface is by default in English.
Please see the short guide instruction for changing the language from English to your preferred language. By following the steps, you can easily handle the change.Watch video.
- Click the "Languages" icon on the left side of the screen.
- The following view will be displayed:
- Click the button: "Click here to download translations pack".
- The file will start downloading in the format of json.
- Open the file in any text editor (we recommend using the Notepad program).
- Please type in your translation text strings only.
"After changing active language you need to refresh the page to see updated translations"replace with:"Po zmianie obecnego języka odśwież stronę, aby zobaczyć zaktualizowane tłumaczenie"
"Active language"replace with:"Wybrany język"Notice please do NOT modify any other fields and file structure.
- When completed the translation, save the json file and upload it to the system.
- Select the "Custom", click "Save".
- Refresh the page.
- We are happy to answer any questions, please contact:
Time for innovative decisions
Embedded AI Solutions
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names, logos and trade dress appearing on our website are the property of their respective owners. "AWS", “Amazon Web Services, “Powered by AWS” logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. "Google", "Google Cloud", “Powered by Google Cloud” logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, and all other NVIDIA product names mentioned in this website are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and iMac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Adobe®, the Adobe® logo, Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Lightroom® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft incorporated in US and other countries.